Promoting and selling products and services via an electronic device or the internet is known as digital marketing. It’s a technological advancement from cold calling and door-to-door sales. Do you want to learn more about digital marketing? This blog helps you learn some top trends and other things about it.
With the rapid advancement of new technologies, digital marketing has evolved to meet the demands of modern online platforms and user experience. The popularity of social media and the influencer market has grown in lockstep with the rise of well-known people and their impact on their followers.
Trends in digital marketing in 2022:
A few years ago, the latest marketing trends seemed too absurd or far-fetched to be true. AI and augmented reality, for example, could never be linked to marketing, preventing businesses from implementing these practical marketing innovations.
- Voice search: Estimates show that by 2022, it will account for half of all searches, with more than a billion searches per month, up from less than a billion in January 2018. Users are increasingly reliant on their smartphones or other handheld devices to access the internet. They prefer to speak the questions into the machines rather than typing the answers. Although most of the searches are for daily routines, new patterns are beginning to emerge. As a result of these voice-enabled searches, another trend has emerged: voice shopping. People worldwide are enjoying the latest trend of using home-based intelligent speakers. The rise of smart home speakers has produced some unprecedented results, with adoption expected to rise from 13% in 2017 to 55% in 2022.
- AR/VR: These two are the most recent additions to the technological front that have piqued the interest of major corporations all over the world. Companies are shifting their focus to using VR to provide users with a more enhanced experience of their products and services as their development process becomes more accessible. Users can use these immersion technologies to create an entirely new experience for their marketing campaigns. Because IT companies are now developing online and mobile app platforms based on AR/VR technologies, new-age marketers must adapt their strategies to include these futuristic solutions.
- Programmatic advertising: With machines now taking over the ability to guide marketing solutions, programmatic advertising is becoming more popular. Programmatic advertising is one of the most recent trends, and it has the potential to become the future of digital marketing, accounting for the majority of ad placement. It is based on real-time bidding and employs AI to identify the best targets, locations, and specific users who are likely to convert for your products or services. This automation solution is quick, efficient, and cost-effective, providing marketers with a win-win situation.
- Video marketing: Videos are a popular choice among internet users worldwide. Whether you’re a toddler or an adult, this educational content allows you to connect with thousands of people at once. With live videos now available on nearly every social media platform, this trend will likely become part of digital marketing techniques.
- Influencer marketing: This is another trend that will significantly impact digital marketing. Too celebrities and personalities have profiles on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and other services to be a part of this large sharing community. Only a tiny percentage of the young millennia have built successful careers as influencer celebs
Get in touch with WebRowdy for the best digital marketing services.