Since its launch in 2010, Instagram has taken the social media world by storm.
Fast-forward to 2019 and Instagram’s transformation from a simple photo sharing app to a full-on marketing channel is nearly complete.
Just look at some of the platform’s newest features! In the last year alone, Instagram has released dozens of new tool for businesses, including advanced analytics, shoppable Instagram posts, and new ways to drive traffic from Instagram Stories, and the new standalone video platform, IGTV.
Whether you work in ecommerce, education, or media and publishing, it pays to build a presence on Instagram. But if you really want to get ahead, you need to know the platform (and your audience) inside and out, including what kind of content resonates most, how to build an Instagram Stories strategy, and how to track your metrics and KPIs.
Why Instragram as your Marketing tool ?
- Over ⅓ of Instagram Users Have Used The App To Purchase A Product Online
- Instagram’s Ad Platform Has Access To The Most Advanced Social Media Advertising Targeting Options Available
- Sales and Leads Are Trackable Through Instagram Ads So You Can See Clear ROI
- Instagram Differentiates Personal Profiles from Business Profiles
- Instagram’s User Base Allows You To Tap Into An Otherwise Unreached Customer Base
- Build An Audience That Will Stay Connected With Your Brand
- Strengthen Your Relationship With Your Followers And Potential Customers
- Learn The Likes And Dislikes Of Your Customer Base
- Instagram Is A Visual Platform
- You Can Constantly Use Instagram To Fuel Your Other Marketing Efforts