You probably won’t be surprised to learn that Facebook is the #1 social media platform used by businesses. In fact, according to eMarketer, 41% of US small businesses now use Facebook as part of their online marketing strategy.
Let us help you build your own Facebook Platform and handle the following components:
- Optimizing your Facebook page for SEO and likes
- Using Facebook groups to engage with your target market
- Encouraging social sharing through the use of Facebook buttons and plugins
- Getting your posts seen by more of your fans
- When and how often to post
- Using paid options to increase likes and reach
- Best practices for Facebook ads
Benefits to your Business by using Facebook as a Marketing tool
- Facebook pages enables to create a dialogue or interaction between users/customers and brands. It gives an opening to the companies to build and maintain relations with customers, whether new or current
- When it comes to marketing of your business, Feedback from the customer is of vital importance. It helps you to understand what are the customer’s expectations and their buying behavior. This in turn helps you to market you business in a perfect way. Facebook allows users/consumers to post their feedbacks on the products directly. It helps the business to attract more attention. It also gives your company an opportunity to respond
- As your Facebook business page grows its fan base, it helps in directing the traffic you get to your company website. Your Facebook business page also appears in the universal search results
- Facebook provides brand exposure to a potentially new audience which then helps your business to position themselves in better and unique ways
- Every time a Facebook user becomes a fan of your page, a notice is posted as news item which can be viewed by everyone on his friends list. It helps you business page to go viral on Facebook thus creating a base for acquiring new customers.