360° Digital Marketing
A successful digital marketing cannot be defined as just simply making and posting content over social media via various networks. It requires the understanding of your brand’s identity which is very much important for business growth. You can send personalized emails for promotions and can also go with queuing up with social media campaign. The mentioned features are all the necessary requirements of digital marketing. It is very much popular nowadays and our 360-degree digital marketing is in great demand.
As far as small businesses are concerned it is very much important to know the critical elements and digital marketing positions as well if you really want to grow successfully in digital marketing. Digital marketing is a very incredible option for small scale business persons.
If you really want to dive in the digital marketing world and want to evaluate your tactics below mentioned are the few components which must be looked upon:
1. SEO – It stands for search engine optimization your motive must be to make your website as visible as possible through these search engines and it is also a great way to increase free organic traffic which you generate. With the help of 360-degree marketing, you can reach out to the customers who are looking for your products and services.
2. PPC – Stands for pay per click and it is a method of advertising where you have to pay for ad at each click. It is a very popular and successful way of attracting visitors to your products. The best part is that you will get instant results without with zero efforts but the only problem is that the moment you withdraw your budget your traffic is stopped.
3. Customer Communication – Only selling out your products somehow will not maintain a good relationship with customer for that you need to take care of both pre and post promises done for purchasing the product this will build a long term relationship with the customer. Hence the strong communication plans are needed in order to build a powerful sense of brand advocacy. The best way for maintaining a good relationship with your customer is to be in touch with them ask their feedbacks and also if they give any suggestion action them as soon as possible.
4. Email Campaigns – Although this method is now not in trend at present but this was one of the best ways to communicate with the potential leads for generating business. This was considered the best way of communication because 91 percent of people read their emails daily and hence it allows reaching the potential customers easily.
5. Inbound Lead Nurturing – As we all know that leads can be almost converted into a potential customer. But it matters how much focus you are putting in order to convert that lead into a customer. It has been observed that 75 percent customer is not converted into sales due to poor nurturing and poor performance. At least 10 market driven touches are required for converting a lead into sales.
6. Social – In B2B marketing toolbox social is a very powerful tool for making people aware of your products. This helps in strengthening the relationship and in raising brand awareness. B2B marketers are highly active on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube. It is a very good platform to be in touch with existing customers as well as with potential customers. Twitter is very much famous among B2B marketers because it generates twice as leads in comparison to other social media applications.
7. Content – Creating content is one of the very popular ways of generating leads as 63 percent of content marketers believe that content marketing generates positive ROI. It’s all about creating print and digital pieces that are very much valuable and useful for our target marketers. This will increase brand awareness, drive organic traffic and make people aware of the products.
8. Website – It is impossible to ignore the importance of websites. As it is proved that websites leave a good impression on the customers. But make sure that the website must have great looks, easy to use and use of easy language must be done in order to make every customer understand easily. As 40 percent of people will leave the page if websites take more than 4 seconds to get open. Also if the site is not working properly people make the assumption that business does not care for their site and customers. Some people also have some trust issues regarding the content of the website.
The digital marketing services, agencies, and consultants help in making people aware about their business by different modes on social media sites which is very demanding nowadays as it generates the good number of leads and organic traffic every day.